For more information or to schedule an appointment at one of our locations please call:
Here are 5 things you should do when you call to make an appointment:
- Let us know if you’re a new or existing patient.
- Tell us the reason for your visit.
- Give us the name of your health insurance plan. Please let us know if you have Medicaid, Medicare, or CHIP coverage.
- Find out if you need to bring anything to the visit; i.e., medical records or current medications.
- Please let us know the name of the provider you’d like to see (if applicable).
United Health Centers
@ SECU Commons
1430 Felicity Lane
Winston Salem, NC 27101
8:00 am – 5:00 pm, M-F
8:00 am – 12:00 pm Saturday