Did you know that a donation of $35 can pay for a child’s vaccines, and a donation of $50 can cover related costs for an annual physical exam? Donate today!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING TO YOUR FIRST VISIT?
Welcome to United Health Centers! Thank you for choosing us as your healthcare home. Our goal is to provide equitable access to quality care while helping you to manage your health and well-being and the well-being of your family. We are here to serve you with the attention you deserve.
On the day of your first appointment, please arrive 15 minutes early to register. In order to register in a timely manner, please bring the following:
Valid ID, such as
- Driver’s license
- Employment or School ID
- Social Security card
- Green Card
- Valid Passport
- Veteran’s ID
- Insurance card or Medical card (if you have one)
We accept most commercial health insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare
If you are uninsured, patient for services is based on a sliding fee scale according to family income. If you do not have insurance, please bring:
- Proof of income for every household member,
- Which may include
- a paycheck stub OR
- a copy of your tax form reporting your income OR
- a bank statement if you receive direct deposit
- Proof of residence, for example, a bill addressed to you sent by mail
- Evidence of health or dental insurance coverage, if any
- A picture ID card
Your First Visit
We want to insure your first visit with your care team is helpful. The care team will want to understand your complete medical history. Please bring any test results, care plan, or discharge summary if you have:
- Transferred care from another provider
- Recently seen another medical provider
- Recently seen a specialist
- Been seen in the emergency room or hospital
Also bring all of your medications (prescriptions and over the counter medications) to your first appointment.